Sunday, January 18, 2015

Hugs & Kisses

Valentine's Day is upon us and of course, if you are a mom, well, a mom like me, you will search for the perfect Valentine for your school age kids.  I always like my kids to have different and unique Valentine's.  The past five years, I started just creating my own and now, I sell so many in my Etsy store, Pink Sassafras.

Take a look at all of these different ones I have available at Pink Sassafras.  I can even create a custom one if you choose to go that route!

Do you have a little "Love Bandit" on your hands?!  What a cute way to say be my Valentine!  Available in boys and girls.


A little country Valentine fun!  Available in boys and girls.


For the cheerleader in your house...


Add a little colorful crayon fun to your Valentine's Day!


Bubblegum fun in more ways than one!





Butterfly Love...



Robot Time for boys and girls!



Owl Always Love You!


Perfect ones for your little boys!






Toad-ally Love You!


Just Valentine's!


Check out Pink Sassafras and find all your Valentine needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment