Friday, August 1, 2014

Welcome to My Crazy Life!

Oh my! I am so happy to finally be sharing all my fun and craziness with everyone else! I have been wanting to blog all my ideas, creations, trips, family life and so much more with everyone and now is the chance!  I hope everyone enjoys everything I have to share with you.  

As the title and tagline state... I am most definitely a dance mom and a sports mom!  Add to that, my obsession with Pinterest (way extreme), the job that I love - teaching precious little preschoolers and my role as PTO President and my calendar is a tiny bit full!

You may laugh or you may be bored with all my posts but I hope you will continue to follow me and my crazy but somewhat entertaining life!

Look forward to many new posts with school starting back of fun teacher gift ideas and student goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment