Friday, August 8, 2014

Pink Sassafras

If anyone really knows me, you know I have a "If they can do that, I can do it, too" attitude.  So, when I see things created on Pinterest, I always recreate them myself and try them!  Especially when it comes to invitations, party ideas, gift tags and more!  

I have always created and made my own children's invitations, party decorations, labels and tons of other items.  I thought, why not sell it too?!  So I opened up a little shop on Etsy - Pink Sassafras.  I guess it was sort of named for our daughter, Sullivan.  We have always called her Sassafras as a nickname and being the girly-girl she is, pink is obviously her favorite color!  

I thought I would give you a sample of items I create and sell.  Plus, I can for the most part do any custom order you would like also!  Visit Pink Sassafras by clicking here!

Examples of Iron on Transfers for shirts, bags, towels and more!



Examples of Invitations



Examples of treat toppers and tags



No comments:

Post a Comment